For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Tory On: The Gigi Sat, Aug 6, 2016
- Style Gigi Spotlight On: Author & Blogger Katherine Schwarzenegger Sat, Aug 6, 2016
- Style Looking Great: The Gigi Insta-Scene Sat, Aug 6, 2016
- Style Gigi Spotlight On: Style Me Grasie’s Grasie Mercedes Fri, Aug 5, 2016
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: The Gigi Fri, Aug 5, 2016