For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Mother’s Day: Word of Mouth, Vogue Colors A to Z Mon, May 2, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Tastemakers on Mom’s Best Advice Sun, May 1, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Editors’ Wish List Fri, Apr 29, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Sally & Chloe Perrin on Best Advice & Closet Envy Fri, Apr 29, 2016
- Style Mother’s Day: Exclusive Wallpaper Thu, Apr 28, 2016