For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Expert Guide: Stylist Jessica Zamora-Turner’s 7 Holiday Style Tips Sat, Dec 10, 2016
- Style London Issue: Blogger Lucy William’s Street Style Tue, Dec 6, 2016
- Style London Issue: Double Take, New York’s Amanda Ross & London’s Alison Ross Green Sat, Dec 3, 2016
- Style Preview: Pre-Fall 2017 Thu, Dec 1, 2016
- Style Most Wanted: Purple Purse x Kerry Washington Tue, Nov 29, 2016