For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: The Patterned T-Shirt Mon, May 25, 2015
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Summer Getaway Sat, May 23, 2015
- Beauty Most Wanted: Paintbox Manicures & Printed Bags Wed, May 20, 2015
- Style Behind the Scenes: The Making of Tory’s Kempner Slides Tue, May 19, 2015
- Style Tory On: Blue & White Tue, May 19, 2015