For Fall 2012, we set the scene — a classic New York hotel, the Plaza Athénée, a soundtrack of Donora’s I Think I Like You and a cast of characters that includes Dree Hemingway, Tao Okamoto, Bette Franke. The clothing and accessories are polished but sexy; the mood is confident…and there is something in the air. Rounding out the crew: filmmaker Max Nova, stylist Brian Molloy and designer Waris Ahluwalia, who makes a cameo appearance.
More to explore in Style
- Style Most Wanted: Vilette, The Print of the Season Tue, Sep 27, 2016
- Style Entrepreneur: Buro 24/7’s Miroslava Duma Fri, Sep 23, 2016
- Style Tory On: The Vilette Print Wed, Sep 21, 2016
- Style Video: Gemini Link in Action Tue, Sep 20, 2016
- Style Editors’ Style Tip: Gemini Link Street-Chic Tue, Sep 20, 2016